Jibe is seeking an entry level designer. At Jibe, we propel businesses off plateaus and through glass ceilings by helping people find you when they need you. We offer proven strategies for optimal use of the Web, social media, and search engines.
As a Jr. Designer/Production Artist at Jibe, you will help develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness of our clients and Jibe, solidify client loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales.
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Junior Designer/Production Artist you will:
- Provide creative detail including layout, typography, photography and/or functionality
- Execute and assist in creative from concept through project launch
- Prepare and hand off files for print and web production
- Organize and plan details for multiple projects and make timely and quick decisions in order to meet project deadlines
- Be a champion of quality and accuracy and representing the needs and expectations of the client and prospects in team discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in communication/graphic design, fine arts or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as an intern or as a designer in an agency
or in-house creative group.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating foundational training in typography, layout and image composition in both interactive and print formats and a sophisticated sense of color
- Fundamental understanding of best design practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage and meet deadlines
- Proficient working Mac computer environment
- Strong skills with the entire Adobe CS4/5 suite with advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. After effects, Flash and Final Cut Pro are a plus
- Experience creating and optimizing graphics for the web
- Experience preparing files for print
- Passion for design and drive to create great work
- Understanding of professional/corporate application of design
- Desire to learn new things and keep abreast of the world of design
- Self-motivated and drive to succeed
- Interpersonal savvy communication and listening skills
- Collaborative team player
- Well versed with social media outlets – twitter, Facebook, linked in, youtube
- Be willing to disagree, professionally express opinion, and be engaged when problems need solving and solutions need rendering
- Demonstrate coolness under fire, collectedness under pressure, and thriving when the pace is fast and demanding
To apply, email pdf resumé and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please have references ready upon request.